top of page
Do you need help to make a new Universal Credit claim?


At Citizens Advice Havering we can support you to make a new claim for Universal Credit, from opening your account to receiving your first full payment.


Our trained advisers can help you to:

-Set-up your Universal Credit account

-Complete your claim to-dos

-Verify your identity

-Make sure you’re providing the right evidence to the Jobcentre

-Understand what Universal Credit will mean for you



If you’re not sure what help you need just get in touch and we can work out how we can support you.


Visit us: on Mondays to Fridays from 9am to 2pm at Central  Library Romford

Call: Freephone 0800 144 8 444 (England) or 08000 241 220 (Wales) from 8am to 6pm.


You can find more information on Universal Credit on our advice pages.

bottom of page